Wednesday 24 March 2010

That was the show that was!!!

Hi Cyber buddies!! I've finally stolen some time to check in with you all after my return from The Stitch and Craft show at London Olympia. I had a BLAST!!! I met so many lovely and wonderful people and had fabulous workshops, wow! there are some talented people out there and I was inspired by all the different interpretations of my classes!

For this post I thought I would share pictures of my booth with you all ...




Ready for the off ... poor FiFi packed to the hilt!



Here's my naked booth and as you can see I was in good company with the lovely Shimelle as my next door neighbour



The half way point .... I was flagging! We had to get up a flight and a half of stairs after walking across the car park to get everything in!



TaDa! the finished article

And now for some close ups .....





















....And just to prove I was there LOL

I had the most wonderful email from one of my workshoppers, the lovely Yvette made my day with her kind words and I LOVE the finished layout she made from my class



I also got to meet one of my best cyber buddies Amanda, a most talented crafter in her own right!



And that's it 4 very hectic days of my life, and I'd do it all again tomorrow!

Since I got back I have been working on my Scrapping angel retreat classes, a Banana Frog project of the day and some other stuff that I will share soon.
I also had a fabulous workshop at Bee Crafty before I went to London, taught, without being there, at the Crafty Stash crops (clever me LOL) and still have to share the spellbinders projects I did for creative expressions!!! So lots more pretty pictures on my next visit which will be after the weekend of 2 funerals and a 21st birthday hmmmm sounds like a film!!

Thanks for stopping by, don't forget to become a follower, leave a comment and be in for a chance at my 'I've got a brand new blog' giveaway full of goodies including Banana Frog goodness and Glitzy gorgeousness!

I hope you're well and happy and until I *see you* next time happy crafting :)

Love
M x

8 comments:

  1. Love the photos and the magical ability to teach in two places at once lol. It all looks fab and I'm glad it went well. Wish I had been there to make the ninja trio! Hope the weekend isn't too very sad. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a great time your stall looks great and i would love to have seen your work IRL as it is amazing so the ppl who did are lucky :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your booth looks fabby hun, glad it all went well ........... see ya soonly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. No wonder youre wacked! LOL, glad it went well though and look forward to catching up with you soon xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your booth looks fantastic! Lovely to see the pic of you and Amanda together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was lovely to meet you at the show.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was lovely to meet you at last too :) Your booth looked fantastic and it was great to see all of your work IRL. I did wonder how you must have got everything there, now I know what a nightmare.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the lovely Funky Greetings workshop. Sorry its taken so long to get in touch, but I've only just had a go at using the idea on an ATC. I did one for Something Completely Differnt's take a letter challenge W, with a white butterfly flying around a watch.

    ReplyDelete