Saturday 22 May 2010

Simple Things

Hi all

It's that time again over at It's a Creative World when the creative Girls share their take on the word prompt of the month for the year long Simple things project.

I love how we are all interpreting the words differently, so far we have had simplicity, time and honesty and this months word is CREATE. The projects are all taking many forms from digital scrapping to art journals, quilt making to my treasure chest so why not pop on over and investigate, be inspired and even play along!

Here's my project for this month...





An altered set of playing cards laminated with my Purple Cows Kool laminator that provide me with little snippets of inspiration to CREATE when the mojo won't play :) Read all about it on the IACW blog and check out the rest of the inspiration from the creative girls.

Thanks for stopping by ... can you believe I'm actually being organised with my blog posts? I have quite a few scheduled to publish ... I'm scaring myself LOL I will be back between these scheduled post to fill you in on 'stuff' in real time soon. As I write Stan and Ollie are great, Ollie has been out on the lead HILARIOUS! and no doubt I will share piccies soon :)

I hope you're well and happy, until soon
Happy Crafting
Love
M x

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Michelle, Your project is great I love the front piece and what a good idea to use playing cards, nice;-)
    I have been using my lovely blog candy and if you would like to see what I did, here's the link

    http://mustavcoffee-craftymusings.blogspot.com/2010/05/this-is-my-entry-for-penny-black.html

    The colours are very different for me but it was good fun trying,LOL
    xxx

    ReplyDelete