Saturday 25 December 2010

A froggy Happy Christmas

Hi all!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I hope you're all having a lovely day with family and friends and over indulging to the max ... hopefully I'm doing the same :)

However the world of crafting doesn't stop for anyone ... well why should it? and today I have a project over at the Lily pad



A festive indulgence for your New year party table .... as ever step by steps are on the Banana Frog blog, enjoy!

As I don't know if I'll make it back before the 31st I'll post a quick Happy New Year to you all here. Thanks for all your support and cyber friendship in 2010 and here's to a very happy, peaceful, prosperous and healthy 2011 to us all!

If I don't *see you* before I'll see you next year and as ever Happy Crafting
Much seasonal love
M x

No comments:

Post a Comment