Saturday 7 May 2011

Get your Glitz on challenge #2

Hey all

HAPPY NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY!!!! Hope you've all had a little creative time! I also just wanted to drop in and let you know that the Get your Glitz on challenge #2 will go live today on the Glitz blog .... it's time for YOU to get your Glitz on and show us what you can do with yummy Glitz product, there are prizes and you will be featured on the Glitz Blog so go for it!

This months theme is clustering all the details can be found on the Glitz Designs blog ....I had a play and came up with this for my Dad's birthday card ...








.... it also goes to prove that even though Glitz product is oh so pretty it can be used for a masculine twist!

Thanks for stopping by and I look forward t seeing what you all come up with for the challenge!

I hope you're well and happy and until soon Happy Crafting!
Love
M x

PS I have used Glitz Designs;
Love games papers; damask and stripes,
Love Games peek-a-boo
Love Games Glitzer
Love Games paper layer
Love Games cardstock stickers titles
Laced with grace clear stamps
Afternoon Muse glitzers
Teeny alphas in cream
Black frosting

No comments:

Post a Comment