Wednesday 4 May 2011

A Royal Froggy celebration!

Hi all and today it's my turn to share a little corner of the lily pad over on the Banana Frog blog. With all the weekend festivities, what a lovely wedding it was! I am feeling quite patriotic and as I had my sister and nieces to stay and we had a right royal a tea party I have quite a lot of photos to start scrapping so where better to start than right here with some perfect Banana Frog stamps!


As ever the full step by step photos and instructions are over at the Lilypad!

It's been a busy time here at Mogford towers with hubby home for a rare length of time.... nearly a whole month! We were crazy busy spring cleaning .... and I mean full on spring cleaning!!! and visiting family and having family to stay so I'm sorry to have been AWOL a while but normal service is resuming and with that a pledge to you from me to be a better blogger :) .... we'll see LOL

I hope you're all well and happy and until soon (I hope!) Happy Crafting
Love M x

PS Thusday 6pm I have a 2 hour Serif Craft artist show on create and craft!

No comments:

Post a Comment