Friday 4 November 2011

Lost in Space

Hi all
Well this blog title is fitting! It is actually the title of my Project of the day over on the Banana Frog blog ...



and it also kind of sums up my recent absence! I know I have been MIA and apologise for my lack of beng here but it's been one of those months. I've been poorly sick, had visitors, TV and well just life in general has gotten in the way but all's good and I'm still alive and well.

As you are reading this I will be at the NEC taking a peek at the early issue of the Scrap 365 magazine, not available until the 18th anywhere else. I am super excited about it, I've seen a lot of the proofs and a lot of the gorgeous projects in it in real life and all I can say is it's going to be FAB and you're going to love it! So if you make the NEC hobbycraft show today wave if you see me and say hi, and if you make it any time over the weekend be sure to check out the magazine on the traplet stand!

Now I'm going to do an impression of a bus .... no posts for ages and then 2 in one day! I have a Glitzy post going live at 2pm!! So I'll either see you here or at the NEC!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you're well and happy and until soon Happy Crafting!
Love
M x

No comments:

Post a Comment