Sunday 4 December 2011

A Black & wite Froggy Christmas

Hi all
Time to deliver a project of the day over at the Lily pad again. Some super simple but stylish black and white Christmas cards


As ever a more detailed post can be found on the Banana Frog blog.

Well it’s time for this froglet to hop off the lily pad I’m afraid. After much soul searching and juggling of time I have decided with great sadness after 2 ad 1/2 years it is time for me to step down from the Banana Frog DT and have said my fond farewells over at the Lilypad today.

Thanks for stopping by and hopping over to the Lily pad, I hope you're well and happy and until soon Happy Crafting
Love
M x

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous cards, Michelle. I was talking about you last weekend, on the Friday night, while I was sitting in the SJT waiting for the production to start. We love going there (even though we live in Wigan) any excuse for a weekend away lol
    Margaret :o)

    ReplyDelete