Tuesday 2 April 2013

A New Look .... A New beginning

Well here I am, I knew it had been a while since my last visit but boy I was shocked when I saw the date of my last post ..... time sure does fly!!

I have been a busy bee in my absence with TV blockbusters for Serif, Christmas, Hubs Panto and a huge amount of prep for teaching on the 6 week Amazon and Caribbean cruise we did at the beginning of the year .... pics will follow in another post!

When we came back I had a very exciting commission for the Olympic park exhibition and built some of my models for them .... again pics will follow of my visit to the exhibition to see them last week!

And so to the reason for this post .... today I am finally re-launching my website .... never I hear you cry! It is true and you can visit it here .... enjoy and let me know what you think.

I'm going to get off now and finish all my re decorating in cyber space but like I said New Look .... New Beginning and I will be blogging again soon :)

I hope you're all well and happy and keeping warm ... roll on the sunshine eh!
Until soon, as ever, Happy Crafting
Love
MJM x

1 comment:

  1. The site looks fantastic. Well done, must have been a lot of work.
    My blog has re-started (finally). I've put a canvas on there today...would you take a look and let me know what you think...Ta my lovely xx

    ReplyDelete