Saturday 10 May 2014

A Floral galavant!

Hi all

This weekend I am taking my mum away for a couple of days here ...

 

 
To Chatsworth house to see the fabulous floral arrangements by this lovely man
 
World renowned Flower arranger and now of TV fame
 
He has decorated the whole house with flowers for Florabundance running until Tuesday and the theme is flowers in art
 
And I know it will be STUNNING! This was his Monet garden at the Chelsea flower show
 

AMAZING!
But I also go with trepidation as we are also doing an all day workshop with him on Monday

EEK!!! Now I don't do flower arranging and most plants that cross my path don't seem to fair too well so I am a little scared but I will have my Mum and some of her friends to guide me and hopefully Jonathan will be gentle with me!

I will posts my results when I get back if they are worthy of a public airing LOL

Pics won't go on until next weekend though as I will be busy at the Create and Craft TV studios on Wednesday and Thursday taking over the Serif 4 day deal from the capable hands of Charlotte and Becky who will be there to launch it for you. BUT by the power of cyber space I will be here with you with a review on some Prima goodies on the 13th ... see you then :)

Whatever you do this weekend I hope you enjoy it and until soon as ever
Happy crafting
Love
MJM x




 



 

3 comments:

  1. Looks an Amazing place to be, have a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks amazing. Have fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow - that sounds amazing, we live a couple of miles from Chatsworth, its one of my favourite places, the garden centre is lovely and does lovely food, also the village of Baslow (you can walk to it from the estate) is quaint & lovely - head towards the church and there a few lovely galleries & shops xx

    ReplyDelete