Sunday 21 September 2014

Birds, Butterflies & Posies

Hi All

I have been asked to post some of the samples I created for the recent Victoria Nelson Floral collection shows I had on Create & Craft so here is a selection for you! (All created using Craft Artist 2 professional)

 
A 5 x 5 card created with Bird Garden .... don't forget to make a pretty insert to match!

 
A4 page created with Bird Garden

 
A piece of Home Décor created with Bird Garden

 
A DL card created with Bird Garden

 
A Page created with Bird Garden (and bits from Butterfly Meadow)

 
A 10 x 8 page created with Butterfly Meadow

 
A 12 x 12 created with Butterfly Meadow

 
A DL card created with Pretty Posies (with bits from Bird Garden and Butterfly Meadow)

 
A 10 x 8 created with Pretty Posies

 
A 12 x 12 created with Butterfly Meadow, Pretty Posies and Bird Garden

 
A piece of home décor created with Pretty Posies, Butterfly Meadow and Bird Garden
 
 
The floral collection kits from Victoria Nelson are very pretty and she has a lovely style which is seen in all her artwork in all the kits that work so well together. I'll be back in a couple of days with a project tutorial for you from my creations. I hope you are well and happy and until I'm back, as ever,
 
Happy Crafting
Love
MJM x
 
 

1 comment: