Tuesday 14 October 2014

Craftscape inspiration part two

Hi all

As promised I am back with a few more of my sample pics from the recent Craftscape shows on Create and Craft using the new Craftscape digi kits from Daisy Trail and Craft Artist professional.

Following on from my last post when I shared pics from English Town, Autumn Country and Twilight Forest here are the other 3 kits in the collection starting with images from Country Garden

 
This cut out photo of my sis, my nieces my woofs and their sister was taken on the Yorkshire moors and this kit is brilliant for creating that expanse of rolling hills and beautiful blue skies

 
These scene kits are brilliant for creating posters and flyers and this one I mocked up to advertise some cream Teas yum! Great for small businesses and I can smell the scones wafting from the aga in that country cottage LOL. I used the transparency tool (the wine glass on the top tool bar) to blend the background scene so the text pops in the fore ground.

 
Another piece of home décor with a quote on it, perfect to create scenes to match your home décor and your mood!

 
A simple scene for the front of a card, there are a lot of elements in the scene but as the kits are so clever everything just merges together as one brilliantly!
 
 
as well as creating lovely inserts
 
Now we're going to the seaside ...

 
Another card which again shows you don't have to create a huge scene but a few elements used together can create a really striking design.
 
 
and you can go to town more on the insert

 
And then this card is creating a whole scene that leads your eye through and to the end of that pier into the lovely warm water ... sigh!
 
 
Using elements to then create the insert.

 
More work with the cut out studio allowed me to put hubs into a painting

 
and his niece and nephew into a scene. I really love this seaside kit, so many clever elements and a great one for home décor!
 
and finally to the other extreme we're off to the Winter Village kit, again so many clever elements with snow, snow banks, frosty tracks and pretty houses

 
I was able to cut out the scene behind my cousins and create a winter wonderland for them

 
This is the front of an aperture card ...
 
 
and this is the inside, like I said there is a project tutorial coming ;)


 
Not a scene in sight for this card but lovely elements from the kit on the pretty background create a stylish design

 
and then what about creating some Christmas place mats? I created the scene and once it was printed off and cut out I laminated it, you could even personalise each one from everyone coming to dinner as well as print smaller ones for drinks mats and don't stop there what about Christmas crackers made with the templates, place names etc, Christmas table sorted :D


 
And finally a very Christmassy and simple card that looked great with diamond Ice glitter once it was printed
 

 
with an insert to match :)
 
And that's all for now. I hope you feel inspired to have a go at some different projects and thanks for popping by.
 
I will be back soon with some projects and some other things to share, I hope you are well and happy. Until next time, as ever,
Happy Crafting
Love
MJM x

No comments:

Post a Comment